The Energy Office works with people and organizations at all levels of government, industry, and the community so that it can ensure Tucson government uses energy efficiently, sustainable, and cost-effectively. Many of these resources are equally available to area residents.
Please note that the links provided may direct you to websites outside the control of the City of Tucson and that the City does not necessarily endorse any of these entities.
All sites linked from this page will appear in new windows.
- Arizona Research Institute for Solar Energy
- ENERGY STAR
- Metropolitan Energy Commission
- Pima Association of Governments
- Solar One Stop
- United States Department of Energy
- United States Representative Gabrielle Giffords
- Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency
- Solar Energy International
- United States Green Building Council